The Great Dolomites Road
The tour goes along the Great Dolomites Road, admiring spectacular scenery and mountains unique in the world.
Comfortably seated, we cross the Ladin valleys and the most famous passes of the Dolomites, in front of the legendary mountains such as: the Group of Tofane, 5 Towers, the Lagazuoi, Marmolada, the Sass Pordoi, the Sella Group, the Rosengarten, Sassolungo and Sassopiatto.
An exciting journey into the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO Heritage.
Le tappe del tour
- Departure from Cortina
- First stop at the Falzarego Pass with the possibility to ascend with cable car to Rifugio Lagazuoi M. 2752 and from the terrace enjoy of one of the most beautiful views of the Dolomites
- Continuing on we arrive at the Pordoi Pass with the possibility to ascend up by cable car to the Rifugio Maria m. 2947, with a view of a spectacular stretch of peaks, the Marmolada which one seems to be able to touch, the Sassolungo, the Sassopiatto, the Catinaccio also called Rosengarten or literally translated “The Rose Garden”, moreover you will be able to see up into the Alps of ‘Austria and Switzerland
- Possible stop for lunch
- Then we arrive at Passo Sella, wedged between the Sassolungo and the Sella Group, with magnificent views of the Val di Fassa (photo stop)
- Another stop at the Gardena Pass with views of Val Gardena and Val Badia (photo stop)
- It continues with the crossing of the Val Badia and the Armentarola Valley and then we reach the Passo Valparola with an enchanting view of the three valleys, Val Badia, Val Agordina and Valle d’Ampezzo (photo stop)
- The tour ends with the arrival in Cortina
Car 4 seater – Price starting from Price starting from € 375
Van 8 seater – Price starting from Price starting from € 480